Sunday, November 30, 2008

ART @LARGE SHOW 11/29/08




Well another week end has come and gone . but this week end had a special meaning to me personally. this was the official come back of  my alter ego. The quiet storm has returned and there's no turning back now people. it was just like riding a bike,only better.Unless you've experienced it before you'll never understand the ultimate feeling of accomplishment,the rush of actually doing a peice. Now that I've got the spark lit there's no turning back .Let the games begin.The production was done @ The Park Skatepark in melbourne florida. This peice was dedicated to my tribe(family and friends). my wife who has always been there for me,my children who give me inspiration and strength. shout out to my fellas out there,Web oneKaoskingz,Zame tc5,Sye,tc5 tpa,Dezo tc5  Doc tc5 (got nothin but luv for ya ), Sake Tst, Delk Tst,KrookTbk,Seik,Tatu,x-men, and Ses Dog. I plan to do alot more work in the near future so keep a look out for upcoming projects . Well thats all for now. Peace to all my people out there.
LOVE PEACE ,AND CHICKEN GREASE.... SEEZ TST TBK X-MEN,AEROSOL KINGZ,TPANIMALZ ......JOEY TPA. THANX SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT.AND ALSO ART PRIMO AS WELL, MARI YOU ROC SISTER.

No comments: